Release notes 1.x
- Updated spring boot to 2.1.4 version
- Upgraded to Java 11
- Updated Java version in Docker images
We are pleased to present the Delegated User Management (DUM) feature.
This new feature is an add-on which has been created to meet customer demand for a way to grant their third-party insurance advisors access to policies and contracts in through the Delegated User Management (DUM) portal using special login credentials. The type of access granted is tailored specifically to the role of the insurance advisor. The parameters of each role are defined by the insurance company at set-up stage.
- Policy management feature designed to free-up time for insurance companies
- User-account management task can be given to selected Super Users
- Overview page displays entire user ecosystem, overview is specific to Administrator or Super User only
- Enables insurance companies to grant safe third-party advisors access to their insurance policies through the portal.
- Web-based application features a core application and front-end web application
- Can be integrated to any CRM system of external parties
- Ready-to-use: package equipped with all set-up requirements
- Communicated through SAML protocol
Insurance advisors with access can now view existing customer policies and carry out policy management tasks through the DUM portal of the insurance company. The task of managing user accounts of insurance advisors can be delegated by the insurance company to a selected Super User.