Release notes 1.x
- When a subgroup was updated, the main group was not properly refreshed. The whole list of groups was shown instead of the list of subgroups. The problem has been solved: when a subgroup is updated, the correct updated list of groups will be shown after the refresh.
- When a user was not available in the Identity Provider the user was not automatically removed from DUM. This has been adapted. From now on, when a user is not available in the Identity Provider the user will be removed automatically from DUM and a detailed message will be shown.
- It is now possible to add a custom link through configuration. For example a link to return to a customer portal. The link will appear in the right side corner of DUM.
- Warning and error messages did not disappear. This has been changed. Warning and error messages will now be shown for 5 seconds and then disappear.
- Phone number field is now mandatory
- Fixed a bug in the pagination in combination with search filters
- When opening the application the first group is automatically selected
- Adding email addresses with special characters is supported
- Policies are correctly returned for a user when the user is in multiple groups
- Groups for superusers show correctly
- Searching for groups works correctly
- Add group button now adds groups on the correct level
- Email field is not editable
- SAML logout is now enabled
- Added possibility to navigate subgroups
- Updated spring boot to 2.1.4 version
- Upgraded to Java 11
- Updated Java version in Docker images
We are pleased to present the Delegated User Management (DUM) feature.
This new feature is an add-on which has been created to meet customer demand for a way to grant their third-party insurance advisors access to policies and contracts in through the Delegated User Management (DUM) portal using special login credentials. The type of access granted is tailored specifically to the role of the insurance advisor. The parameters of each role are defined by the insurance company at set-up stage.
- Policy management feature designed to free-up time for insurance companies
- User-account management task can be given to selected Super Users
- Overview page displays entire user ecosystem, overview is specific to Administrator or Super User only
- Enables insurance companies to grant safe third-party advisors access to their insurance policies through the portal.
- Web-based application features a core application and front-end web application
- Can be integrated to any CRM system of external parties
- Ready-to-use: package equipped with all set-up requirements
- Communicated through SAML protocol
Insurance advisors with access can now view existing customer policies and carry out policy management tasks through the DUM portal of the insurance company. The task of managing user accounts of insurance advisors can be delegated by the insurance company to a selected Super User.