This guide will walk you through the process of creating a regular user. You need to have an appropriate role to manage users.
What is required?
To successfully complete this topic guide you need to ensure that the following prerequisites are met:
- Onegini UMA instance must to be running, for the sake of this guide we assume it's available on https://uma.example.com
- Onegini CIM instance must to be running, for the sake of this guide we assume it's available on http://idp.example.com
- The Person API and configuration API must be enabled in Onegini CIM instance
To enable the feature that allows adding users via UI set the environment variable to true:
Make sure that the connection to the Person API and Configuration API is properly setup. See the API connection for further details.
Adding new user
To create a new user:
- Log in to Onegini UMA as a user with user management role enabled.
- Go to
Userstab and then
- Fill in the form and click
The form contains the fields required to create a new user. The list of mandatory fields depends on the configuration of Onegini CIM.