Release notes 7.X
- Fingerprint is now properly detected as deregistered when its disabled in the iOS settings.
- Fixed missing parameters for GET method while fetching resources.
- Fixed malformed HTTP respones after multiple requests in a short timeframe.
- Security improvements.
- Fixed resource request issue which doesn't accept absolute URL.
- Removed direct support for FIDO authenticators. FIDO can still be used when integrated with the SDK as a Custom Authenticator.
- Replaced arc4random with Randomization Services from Security.framework.
- Keychain items are now excluded from backups.
- Fixed error returned after cancelling fingerprint authentication.
- Fixed NSKeyedUnarchiver nullability issues, which were producing warning logs.
- After fallback from fingerprint to PIN, providing the wrong pin will now properly send another pin challenge.
- Fixed error decryption crash when payload encryption is on.
- Introduced an API for fetching and handling push mobile authentication requests.
- OS version is no longer part of the device name sent to the Token Server.
- Fixed mobile authentication issues which were occurring when payload encryption was on.
- Added Custom Authenticator support for Mobile Authentication.
- ClientId can now be retrieved using the
- Improved naming consistency of Custom Authenticator API.
- Fixed fingerprint deregistration issues during migration from 4.10.09.
- Added missing
This is a BETA release that can still contain bugs and issues. You should not use it for any production releases!
- Added a new type of supported authenticator: Custom Authenticator.
- Added implicit user authentication.
reauthenticateUser:delegate:method was removed. The
authenticateUser:delegate:method will always force a user to reauthenticate.
authenticateUser:delegate:method that allows you to specify which registered authenticator should be used for authentication.