Release notes 2.x
- Fixed an encoding issue: URL parameters where in some cases encoded invalid if they contained special characters.
- Allow to configure the max body size for multipart file uploads.
- Added support to set a custom host header in the resource gateway calls.
- Cleaned up documentation.
- Support for disabling token validation per resource gateway.
Note: from this version we removed the leading zeros from our versioning scheme.
- Proxy support for CIM and UMA backends.
- Support for multiple resource servers based on host name.
- Make the call from the Token Validation service towards the Token Server direct.
- Add support for multiple resource gateways to be configured via the environment variables.
- Make X-Forwarded-Host and X-Forwarded-Port optional
- SSL offloading in external load balancer causes redirects to http instead of https
- HTTPS support for request mapper
- Java components not properly booting
- Usage of JAVA_OPTS setting in docker compose file ignored
- Embedded basic resource gateway functionality
- Token validation service
- Hook to map token validation result to resource server request
- Prevent duplicated security headers on Token Server endpoints
- X-Forwarded-for-* headers not set on all proxied requests