Release notes v7.X
- Fixed the "unsupported class javax.crypto.spec.IvParameterSpec" exception that was thrown during the Payload Encryption handshake on the Android 8.1 (API 27)
- Fixed migration of the preferred authenticator during the SDK version upgrade
- Fixed a binary body parsing issue for resource OkHttp clients.
- Return the correct error during SDK initialization when an Android platform version is blacklisted.
- Fixed an error that prevented custom authenticator deregistration from finishing successfully.
- Updated SpongyCastle library to the latest 1.56.0 version.
- Fixed a NullPointerException that could happen after a canceled registration attempt.
The final 7.0.0 release that brings a lot of optimizations and a number of new features & improvements!
- Network logs can now be enabled / disabled. See the Security controls reference guide for more info.
- The SDK targets the latest Android API 25 (7.1)
- Update of the FIDO SDK to the latest 1.5.1 version.
- The OpenID Connect implementation is removed.
- Communication errors are now distinguished from general errors.
- Support cancellation for all features that require user interaction.
This is a BETA release that can still contain bugs and issues. You should not use it for any production releases!
- One Time Password (OTP) mobile authentication.
- Separated enrollment methods for mobile authentication and mobile authentication with push.
- The SDK uses Retrofit 2 for internal communication.
- The OneginiError now implements Throwable interface.
- The SDK doesn't contain "GCM heartbeat" issue fix anymore for lower energy consumption.
- Fixed a NullPointerException when getPreferredAuthenticator() was called when no user was authenticated.