Release notes v10.X
- Fix possible memory leak during the fingerprint registration
- Calling the OneginiClient.reset() method will now abandon all actions that were in progress, so that they can be started again.
- Fix parallel Payload Encryption handshake calls which could lead to communication issues with the Token Server
- The SDK is now an OpenID Connect Relying Party. During registration it can enforce the user to login with the Identity Provider.
- Fix of an unintended fingerprint deregistration that was happening if user canceled fingerprint authentication within a system popup window.
- When a device was deregistered, internal data was not deleted. This was not correct. The problem was introduced in version 10.1.0 and has been fixed.
UserClient#denyMobileAuthWithPushRequest method to cancel selected mobile authentication request
- Fixed a potential race condition when writing data to storage
- Added support for TLSv1.3 for Android 10
- Removed support for TLSv1 and TLSv1.1. The minimum supported version is TLSv1.2
- The SDK targets the latest Android 10 (API LVL 29)
- The minimum required Android OS version for the SDK is now 4.4 (API LVL 19)
- Improved root and debug detection
- Migrated from SpongyCastle 1.58 to BouncyCastle 1.64
- Updated third-party dependencies
- Removed deprecated methods