Mobile Step-up authentication
About Step-up authentication
Ensure the following prerequisites:
- The Onegini IdP must be running;
- Access to the Onegini Consumer Identity Access Manager;
- Mobile Login has to be configured.
How do I configure Mobile Step-up authentication?
- Mobile step-up authentication requires access to the Onegini Token Server API. Please refer to the Onegini Token Server configuration for more details about the configuration with the Onegini Token Server.
- Log in to the Onegini Consumer Identity Access Manager -> go to
Smart Security-> go to
Additionally, there is a section on mobile step-up authentication configuration that contains the following fields:
|Authentication type||Mobile step-up authentication configuration name. This name needs to match with the corresponding field within the Onegini Token Server.|
|Login Message||Mobile step-up authentication message to show on the end-users mobile device.|
You can configure message that the end-user will see on his mobile device when a mobile step-up authentication request is sent.
To do so add a custom message for key
In case this key is not set in any messages source then message value is taken directly from field
Smart Security ->
Mobile step-up authentication section.