- New Onegini logo
- Customer Self Styling will trigger a cache clear in Onegini Access Engine
- Application responds on both
/self-stylingfor backwards compatibility
- Close connection when file is done downloading from s3.
- Add a bigger http connection pool.
- Prevent raising alerts based on application logs in flows that are considered expected in certain conditions.
- Application can now be integrated with Onegini's new multi-tenant administration console.
- Cypress integration test added
- Support multiple configuration types
- Update resource endpoint with option to return only folders
- Dependency upgrades
- Last checked is now always updated when synchronize process is called.
- When changing a tag or branch, the call to synchronize the templates is done without waiting for it in the Reference screen.
- In the overview screen there is a notification when the synchronization of the templates is finished or if it failed.
Onegini is pleased to present Version 1.0.0 of the Customer Self Styling feature. The feature consists of two parts: 'Frontend styling' functionality in the 'Onegini Customer Access and Identity Manager' and the tool 'Onegini Connect Template Styling'.